The Council is responsible for the ongoing professional development of members who are involved in aquatics and recreation programs.
- Determine the top needs of professionals in the Council's area of expertise.
- Develop an annual professional development plan.
- Plan programming for the state conference. Solicit presenters and ensure presentation proposals are submitted on time.
- Plan and implement professional development opportunities outside of the state conference as appropriate.
- Contribute articles for publication in Association communications.
- Maintain a current and robust set of professional development resources on the Council's dedicated page on the Association's web site.
- Nominate a slate of award candidates in the Council's area of expertise.
|Name||Twitter Handle||Organization||Role (term ends)|
|Rachel Swinford||@rock_e_top||IUPUI||Chair (11/2017)|
|Alyssa Jackson||@alyjaxn||Purdue||Member (11/2017)|
|Nic Herring||@AvonHSDance||Avon||Member (11/2017)|
|Myung-ah Lee||Indiana State||Member (11/2017)|
|Amy Lingenfelter||@LindaHere_ames||Purdue||Member (11/2017)|
|Teresa McCullough||Indiana State University||Member (11/2017)|
|Annie Vassar||Crown Point||Member (11/2017)|
|Carol Dehaven||@CaroleDehaven||Purdue||Associate (11/2017)|
|LeAnn Haggard||Retired||Associate (11/2017)|
|Svea Nelson||@SveaNelson||Purdue||Associate (11/2017)|
|Gary Sanders||Saint Joseph's College||Associate (11/2017)|
|Heidi Stan||Riverside Middle School||Sponsor (11/2017)|
For more information, contact: