The Indiana Association for Health, Physical Education, Recreation, and Dance (IAHPERD) invites proposals to request funding for program or curriculum development, public information, workshops, or research projects which focus upon wellness, movement, and the development of knowledge, attitudes, and skills necessary to promote and improve overall health and quality of life. Collaborative projects between schools (public and private) and colleges/universities or between schools and related organizations are highly desired.
- Proposals accepted from IAHPERD members.
- Representatives of organizations providing health, physical education, recreation, dance, or related services are eligible to apply for funding.
- Applicants must be willing to present their project at the state conference.
- An individual (the principal applicant) may not receive funding for more than one grant in a four-year period.
- IAHPERD Board members may not apply for a grant until 5 years after leaving the board.
- Applications are accepted at any time.
- Applicants will announced by December 1st and April 1st following the September and March deadlines respectively.
- All proposals are judged for completeness on the criteria listed in the evaluation form.
- Priority is given to grant proposals that incorporate matching contributions from a supporting organization (i.e., Parent-Teacher Association, School Corporation, community business).
- Applicants may be contacted if there is a need for more information or if there is a need to modify the proposal.
- Upon approval, the application becomes the basis for a signed agreement between IAHPERD and the applicant.
- Funds will be available for disbursement in December and April pending board approval.
Complete online application by March 1 and September 1Mini-Grant application
Recent Grant Recipents
|Grant Title||Project Director||Organization||City|
For more information, contact:
800 W. Stadium Ave.
West Lafayette, In 47906
+1 (765) 491-3547